Monday, March 5, 2012

just woke up in the library, back corner by the children books. head pounding from draping my neck over the side of the chair and falling asleep with these unbearably tight library headphones on. there is a chunky nine year old girl who cant get enough of me dozing off and is staring relentlessly every time i open my eyes. WHAT. i am having extremely peculiar feelings today. usually my anxiety revolves around a particular repertoire of subjects that i am both familiar and mildly comfortable with, but today has presented me with a new spectrum of worries. i have yet to discover how to articulate or dismiss these foreign feelings, leaving me with a sort of uncertain restlessness. it is hard to find a solution when you dont know what the problem is. ill go play the piano i suppose, thats a start. 



1 comment: